Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
Be in charge of the follow-up of prototype and serial tools construction and modifications at national and international toolmakers, reporting to the Tooling Purchasing Manager (TPCHM) and assuring full accomplishment of Estamp requirements regarding lead-time, cost and quality.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provide the Commercial Department with cost and lead-time estimations for tools construction and modifications.
- Define and negotiate prices, lead-times and the rest of applicable conditions with the toolmakers, following the strategy defined by the TPCHM and TDT.
- Weekly report the tools status and forecast of construction or modification end date to the corresponding Project Manager of the projects of which the Tooling Purchaser is in charge.
- Develop the corresponding Action Plan and take charge of its accomplishment in case any deviation or potential deviation (timing, quality…) in the tools construction or modification process is detected, previous agreement of the corrective and preventive actions to be performed with the TPCHM.
- Carry-out all the activities related to the tooling purchasing department according to the TPCHM requirements (POs, tools codes and Material Master Data creation in ERP system, charts for prices estimation updating, toolmakers data forms updating, KPI forms updating…).
Education and experience:
- Mechanical Engineering degree is preferred although is not essential. If it was the case, proven equivalent experience is a must.
- A solid experience of minimum 5 years in cool stamping process and automation. At least 3 of them in automotive sector.
- Fluent English.
- Availability to travel.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!