Location: Zlaté Moravce, Slovakia.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance to the tools existing in Estamp.
- Actively assist the Production department by solving tooling incidences.
- Pre-series and prototypes production.
- Implementation of improvements to the tools existing in Estamp.
- Respect the safety rules at work and keep order and cleanliness in the workplace.
Education and experience:
- Secondary with leaving examination (engineering or technical disciplines are preferred) although equivalent experience is acceptable.
- License to operate crane and to drive a forklift.
- Knowledge in metal stamping product/process.
- Mechanical and hydraulic presses usage.
- Understanding of technical documentation.
- Welding (TIG, Electrical, Argon).
- Working with lathes, milling machines, grinding machines and drilling machines.
Apply for the offer here