Technical Office Manager
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
Lead Technical Office team assuring lead-time, quality and cost regarding tooling project design.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate Technical Office team.
- Implement subcontracting strategy (outsource vs. in house) agreed with GTM regarding new project design.
- Assure accomplishment of technical standards for the new projects design.
- Tooling design, KPI’s reporting to the GTM proposing the pertinent corrective measures in case of any deviation.
- Operational starting of design projects regarding tooling design.
Education and experience:
- Mechanical Engineering degree is preferred although not essential. If this is the case, proven equivalent experience is a must.
- A solid experience of minimum of 10 years in cold stamping process and automation.
- At least, five of those in the automotive sector.
- Fluent English.
- Good software knowledge of CATIA, AUTO FORM, AUTO CAD, etc.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!