Tax & Accounting manager
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
As a Tax Manager he/she will be responsible for all taxes and tax processes of all legal entities. As an Accounting Manager he/she will responsible to compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual individual and consolidated accounts.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for all taxes and tax processes of all legal entities, including Transfer Pricing Documentation and Expat issues.
- Maintaining the Tax Control Framework.
- Supporting any other department regarding all tax matters.
- Communication with internal and external auditors (and foreign Tax Advisors).
- Prepare Monthly and annual Financial statements (individual and consolidated).
Education and experience:
- University Education: Economics, ADE or similar.
- Master in Tax.
- English Advanced level.
- A solid experience of minimum 5 years in multinational companies.
- 5-10 years knowledge of Spanish and International taxation.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP modules FI/CO will be value added.
- Experienced in automotive sector will be added value.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!