Talent acquisition & development specialist
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
Design and manage our full cycle recruitment process ensuring that all departments have the right staff at the need time.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Define, implement and manage talent acquisition & talent development strategy and policies.
- Keep up with the latest recruiting trend. Be proactive to implement those that are suitable for the company.
- Identify, asses and develop internal talent. Follow-up talent maps, succession plans and personal development plans, etc.
- Start the selection process according to the recruitment plan in coordination with the head of the department.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
Education and experience:
- 3 years of experience in talent acquisition, development or similar role.
- Knowledge on last trends of sourcing techniques on social media and professional websites.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!