Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
Is responsible for business development with assigned customers by achieving targets according to Estamp business principles.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- To maintain and develop business with assigned customers according to the targets fixed within the Estamp Sales Strategy.
- Participation in the preparation of the Sales Strategy with assigned customers and resulting Sales Plan. Afterwards, execute the action plan under BU Sales Mgr. supervision.
- Satisfy the customer needs by keeping a fluent communication with them to:
- Continuously identify customer needs.
- Understand updated customer strategy in different markets.
- Reception and management of RFQs, coordination of RFQ activities with Project Team leaders, Sales Price definition and negotiation tactics along with BU Sales Mgr.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is kept as a main Estamp’s competitive advantage: “To win the right to last call”.
Education and experience:
- Engineering University Education or equivalent. Additionally, business education is valued.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales management within the automotive industry is mandatory. Knowhow of metal stamping industry is appreciated.
- High English level is essential. Knowledge of other languages (French, German) is also valuable.
- Available to travel as required.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU 👇