Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
Reports to: TRS Plant Quality Manager.
Quality Engineer assures quality products and processes and enforcing quality standards, with the aim to ensure that the product or service an organisation provides is fit for purpose and meets both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations. Quality Engineer also advises on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on customer performance. They liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the Quality system is functioning properly. Advises on changes and their implementation, being the channel of the customer.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Support in the plant in terms of quality tasks.
- Customer concerns follow up during serial mass production.
- APQP phase.
- Quality Management according IATF 16949.
- Projects related to the quality in plant.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor or above, majoring in Mechanical or Engineering.
- Fluent English is mandatory. Other languages (German/French) highly appreciated.
- Experience in automotive is valuable (not mandatory).
- Availability for business trips.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU 👇