Project quality engineer
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
Supervise quality issues during a project development to assure meeting all quality requirements and objectives during all phases of the project.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in development of client proposals & requirements (Drawing definitions, tolerances, standards) identifying Quality project risks.
- Day to day administration of the Project Quality Requirements (Customer / Internal APQP surveillance).
- Customer / internal audits & surveillance visits.
- Creation of quality documentation (PPAP) in line with customer requirements.
- Develop, communicate, enforce and maintain project quality strategies and plans to ensure varied and highly detailed customer quality requirements and expectations are understood, met and delivered over the full lifecycle of the projects.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor or above, majoring in Mechanical or Engineering.
- Fluent English is mandatory. A good German competence is highly appreciated.
- Experience in stamping processes also valuable.
- Availability to travel.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!