Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain)
Reports to: Program Mgr. in charge of his/her business unit/s.
Management of new projects nominated by customers and assigned by the Program Manager. Technical assistance with sales activities when required (preparation of new quotes, preparation and participation in technical-sales discussions…).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of new quotes and participation in technical-commercial discussions.
- Technical contact for customers during the development phase.
- Satisfy the customer needs by keeping in fluent communication with them.
- Management of the new projects nominated by customers and assigned by Program Manager.
- Control the general schedule of a project by coordinating activities and teams throughout the different milestones for the achievement of both timing and cost of budget.
- Active participation in APQP, PPAP, FMEA and customer audits if required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or above, majoring in Mechanical or Engineering.
- Fluent English is mandatory. Other languages (French & German) highly appreciated.
- Experience in stamping processes also valuable.
- Available for business trips.
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Planning and organization
- Strategic guidance
- Commitment to the company