Location: San Miguel de Allende (Mexico).
Management of the new projects nominated by customers and assigned by Project Coordinator. Technical assistance to the sales activity when required (preparation of new quotes, preparation and participation in technical-commercial discussions…).
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Satisfy the need of the customers by keeping in fluent communication with them.
- Control the general schedule of a project by coordinating activities and teams throughout the different milestones for the achievement of both timing and cost of budget.
- Deep involvement in the product DVP and management of the prototyping stage.
- Full responsibility for series tooling kick off and manufacturing schedule.
- Deep involvement in the series industrialisation process and activities.
- Active participation in APQP, PPAP, FMEA and customer audits if required.
- Maintain an efficient interface between the customer and our internal project team members.
- Active participation on VA/VE Reduction cost.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s or above, majoring in Mechanical or Engineering.
- Fluent English is mandatory. Other languages (French / German) highly appreciated.
- Experience in stamping processes also valuable.
- Core Tools: APQP, PPAP, Control Plan, FMEA, MSA
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!