Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
Reports to: Global Technical Procurement Manager.
To oversee the procurement of technical goods and services for industrial operations and to assure supplier quality requirements are matched to customer requirements.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Request for quotation and costs analysis.
- Managing APQP for new products or modifications and re-approval (PPAP).
- Carry out Supplier Process Audits.
- Supplier Performance.
- Managing supplier non-conformities, analysing 8D reports.
Education and experience:
- At least 3 Years involved in of SQA and/or Purchase Engineering functions within the automotive industry.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Core Tools: APQP, PPAP, Control Plan, FMEA, MSA.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU 👇