(Supplier Quality Assurance)
Localization: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
To oversee the procurement of technical goods and services for industrial operations and to assure supplier quality requirements are matched to customer requirements.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
1. Development phase
- New suppliers approval
- Managing APQP for new products or modifications and re-approval (PPAP)
- Define and keep the Purchasing Specifications
- Carry out Supplier Process Audits
2. Serial phase
- Supplier Performance
- Develop continuous improvement plans to suppliers
- Managing supplier non-conformities and analyze 8D reports
- Carry out SCA audits and Re-qualifications to supplier.
Education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor or above, majoring in Mechanics or Engineering.
- At least 3 Years involved in of SQA and/or Purchase Engineering functions within the automotive industry.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Available for business trips.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!