Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
Reports to: Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
Assure the Safety, Quality and Efficiency of the manufacturing processes, from its conception to product end of life.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- SAP use to create Master data, BOM, Work Centre, Routing…
- Prepare and maintains detailed work instructions, operation sheets and engineering procedures.
- Establish the standard production rate for the new processes.
- Be able to assess, analyse, and improve manufacturing processes and methods for cost reduction, quality improvement, and efficiency.
- Provide hands-on involvement with equipment and processes by being available to the operators and maintenance / tool workshop personnel and gaining intimate knowledge of processes.
Education and experience:
- Technical Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+Years of Process/Manufacturing Engineering experience.
- Proficiency with SAP Production Planning / Material Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Kaizen / Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Prior work experience in a metal forming and cold stamping manufacturing company.
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU 👇