Next Monday 22 March, Estamp will be taking part as a speaker at the seventh session of a series of conferences organised by Fundació per la Indústria de Sabadell (Sabadell Industry Foundation) along with SEAT, a company of reference in the Spanish automotive industry.
The purpose of these conferences is to put important industrial corporations that operate in Catalonia in touch with small and medium Catalan industrial firms in order to exchange learning and know-how.
During this new session, Dani Olivan, Estamp’s Innovation Project Manager, will talk about Industry 4.0 and our successful experience in this field.
Online session agenda 22 March from 16:00 to 17:30h:
- Welcome speech. Josep Roca. President of Fundació per la Indústria.
- Catalonia face to face with the future of the automotive industry.
- Matilde Villarroya. Director General of Indús. Department of Enterprise and Knowledge of Generalitat de Catalunya.
- EU Next Generation Programme: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Carlos Romaní. Director for International and Regulatory Affairs. SEAT.
- ProAcció 4.0. Successful experience of Estamp. Carles Miranda. Industry 4.0 Coordinator of ACCIÓ, and Dani Olivan, Innovation Project Manager.
To register for the session, click here.