Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
The Maintenance Manager is responsible to implement all actions with his/her team to improve machinery performance and reduce the cost related to it.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead all activities to improve class one machine performance OEE/ MTBF/ MTTR (embossing/cutting, presses, assembly lines, energy) in TRS plant.
- Lead the maintenance team to reach the highest level of machinery performance and internal customer satisfaction
- Optimize preventive frequency and content for class 1 machine based on risk analysis. Ensure preventive fulfilment following scheduling
- Lead actively TPM /Autonomous maintenance with production department deployment in TRS plant. Act as an expert to define AM content.
- Ensure machinery safety regulations and laws. Work to improve machinery safety and environmental impact in collaboration with the Global Maintenance Coordinator.
Education and experience
- CFGS or equivalent.
- Solid experience in similar position within the automotive industry (3 years minimum).
- Solid experience in mechanical and automatic pressing presses
- Lean Manufacturing Knowledge & Experience (OEE management, TPM, AM, 5S, etc.)
- Intermediate English
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!