Logistics customer service
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Manage delivery process ensuring that goods are delivered on time and according with customer’s requirements.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Forecast: receive and fill in the schedule agreement of SAP all new customer, forecast and orders.
- Order transports and do the tracking of all the delivery process being sure that goods are delivered on time, on target and according with each client logistics specification.
- Responsible for export / import with external support.
- To negotiate with customer increases or decreases of demand in case.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
Education and experience:
- Minimum two years of experience in logistics (automotive environment).
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- SAP knowledge.
- IMEX export/import knowledge.
- English in reading and writing is mandatory and oral English is preferred.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!