Logistic Project Assistant
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
Reports to: Logistic Project Coordinator
The responsibility of LPC ASSISTANT, is to give support the LPC about all the logistic issues relating to the new projects and import/export issues.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Implantation of new logistics projects:
- Ask for transport, packaging and/or consignment warehouses quotations (TRS, ZM, Global) according LPC requests.
- Fill in the Packaging data sheets client’s agreement.
- Import/Export WX and SMA
- Support LPC to ask for a transport quotations relating: Tooling, Raw material, components, etc.)
- Other administrative tasks always relating to Supply Chain.
- Comply with and enforce internal policies and regulations on Safety, Health, Environment and Compliance. As well as, to participate actively in the implementation of the measures defined to reduce labour and environmental risks.
Education and experience
- Fluent English. French is valued.
- Foreign trade education (valuable).
- Not required experience.
- SAP knowledge (valuable).
- Part time (4h)
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU 👇