HSE & 5S engineer
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
HSE Engineer provides TRS leadership, guidance and assistance to plant staff in achieving superior Health & Safety, Environmental and 5S performance and is responsible to ensure Company and local standards and law related to Health, Safety & Environment based on ISO14001, ISO18001 and completely applicable laws in different countries.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage & report programs, initiatives & trainings to meet regulatory requirements and achieve plant HSE KPIs.
- Monitor injury, near miss and hazardous communication. Analyse root cause and co-lead corrective and preventive actions for incidents to reduce safety and ergonomics risk.
- Implement with plant staff and process engineers Ergonomics program.
- Responsible for setting, reviewing, and execution of the HSE and 5S operational plan.
- Implementation and maintenance of ISO 14 001 and OHSAS 18 001 requirements and standards.
Education and experience
- CFGS + Master in Occupational Risk Prevention (PRL).
- Solid experience in similar position within the automotive industry (3 years minimum).
- Be knowledgeable in QHSE and models.
- Certified by ISO14001 & ISO18001.
- Spanish fluency and English B2.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU 👇