Location: San Miguel de Allende (Mexico).
The Accountant is responsible of the accounts receivables & payables, taxes and general accounting activities.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- General accounting.
- Monthly taxes.
- IVA tax return, prepare the information to submit the request to the SAT.
- Supports to the external audit requirements.
- Support in the organization for the inventories.
- Accounting reconciliations.
- Support to accounts payables in revision of import expenses and follow up of down payments to custom brokers.
- Support for cash flow information.
- Payroll and Social Security Accountability and payment.
Education and experience
- Economics University Education.
- Intermediate English.
- 2 years’ experience in similar positions.
- SAP or ERP Experience.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!