A core issue for the Directors and Management at Estamp Group is demanding the compliance with regulations, a keystone of the business, with the following commitments:
- Developing a corporate-focused compliance management system, centring on minimizing the risks identified and fostering constant improvement.
- Providing the Compliance Supervisory Body with the necessary authority and independence to implement the system’s management.
- Demanding ‘Zero Tolerance’ for behaviour that may lead to non-compliance with the law and compliance procedures, particularly in the following matters:
– Corruption, extortion and bribery.
– Unfair competition.
– Conflict of interest.
– Fraud or counterfeit.
- Preserving the privacy, intellectual property rights and confidentiality of information, avoiding any type of non-authorized disclosure.
- Guaranteeing financial responsibility and reliable and accurate records.
- Generating a culture of compliance respecting these procedures.
- Training staff in the awareness and understanding of their compliance-related responsibilities and in applying the management system.
- Fostering the reporting of any non-compliance events, incidents or doubts concerning compliance procedures, using the whistle-blowing channels created by the company and ensuring personal protection against retaliation.
- Enforcing disciplinary actions, as provided under the current labour rules in force, where necessary.
- Achieving third-party commitments (suppliers, subcontractors and other business partners) in applying the compliance system with the endorsement of Estamp Group’s Code of Conduct.