At Estamp Group there is a firm commitment to safety, labour health and the environment. This commitment is evidenced as follows:
- Providing employees and other stakeholders with a safe and healthy working environment. Not only by placing equipment and facilities in good conditions at their disposal, but also by relying on committed people, who are aware of and respect the established rules and procedures and put safety first.
- Awareness of the environmental impact generated, working to minimise it and applying the measures required for the protection, conservation and respect for the environment.
- Developing a range of products fostering cleaner and more sustainable Mobility.
To ensure the compliance with this commitment, the production plants have an integrated Management System¹ according to reference standards ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, based on the following principles:
- Establishing the objectives and actions aimed at attaining ‘0’ work accidents, professional illnesses and environmental incidents.
- Integrating preventive culture into daily activities and decisions.
- Constantly improving environmental performance with the reduction of waste generation, prevention of pollution and the responsible use of natural resources, boosting energy efficiency and the circular economy.
- Implementing the preventive tools for the elimination/minimisation of risks, monitoring the established rules, and identifying unsafe conditions and actions.
- Training and awareness of employees, suppliers, subcontractors and visitors, developing participation and consultation methods.
- Complying with the reference regulations of the countries it operates in and, where required, establishing internal standards that are more demanding than these regulations.
¹Management System scope: all the activities, processes and products developed at Estamp.