At Estamp Group there is a firm commitment to safety, labour health and the environment. This commitment is evidenced as follows:
To ensure the compliance with this commitment, the production plants have an integrated Management System¹ according to reference standards ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, based on the following principles:
– Providing employees with adequate personal protective equipment (PPE) and placing at their disposal equipment, machines, and facilities in a suitable condition in terms of safety and ergonomics.
– Performing responsible chemicals management and handling according to regulations.
– Implementing effective fire protection systems and emergency plans.
– Reducing waste generation and gas emissions and preventing pollution, guaranteeing the best air quality.
– Responsibly using natural resources, constantly reducing their consumption and ensuring good water quality.
– Boosting energy efficiency and the circular economy.
¹Management System scope: all the activities, processes and products developed at Estamp.
A core issue for the Directors and Management at Estamp Group is demanding the compliance with regulations, a keystone of the business, with the following commitments:
– Corruption, extortion and bribery.
– Unfair competition.
– Conflict of interest.
– Fraud or counterfeit.