Localization: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain)
Design and develop feasible “robust sheet metal products” and “tooling surfaces” based on cool stamping process technology according internal and customer technical specifications and requirements.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure product design compliant with applicable design standards and requirements, both internal and customer.
- Carryout feasibility product studies, defining associated process for manufacturing.
- Stamping and deep drawing simulation-using AutoForm.
- Proto tool design.
- Design tooling process surface with robust and optimized process.
Education, experience and skills:
- CFGS on mechanical design. Proven equivalent experience is necessary.
- A solid experience in die engineering (sheet metal forming, die design and die manufacturing). At least, three of them in automotive sector.
- Good 3D conceptualization skills.
- Strong knowledge of CATIA V5 on surfaces and AutoForm (Valuable knowledge of NX).
- Fluent English.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
⇒ Click here to send us your CV.