Localization: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
To oversee the purchasing of technical goods and services for industrial operations and to assure supplier quality requirements are matched to customer requirements.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Looking for and developing an appropriate panel of local suppliers to obtain the targets of profitability, quality and lead-time.
- Cost reduction: Analysis of design, materials, and methods; standardization and substitution, value analysis and engineer studies, cost variance, supplier performance measurement, price forecasting, make comparison of purchase studies and statistical analysis.
- Approval and developing of new suppliers.
- Managing the supplier’s evaluations according to ISO/TS.
- Managing supplier’s non-conformities.
- Follow up of APQP for new products or modifications.
Education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor or above, majoring in Mechanics or Engineering.
- At least 3 Years involved in of SQA and/or Purchase Engineering functions within the automotive industry.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Adapted to Automotive sector environment.
- Available for business trip.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!