Localization: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
Assure the safety, quality and efficiency of the manufacturing processes, from its conception to product end of life.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in new processes design, to assure that it meets our plant requirements and the customer expectations at level of safety, quality, output and efficiency.
- Lead internal teams for troubleshooting for the new process arriving at the plant.
- Coordinate transversal teams for solving daily issues related to the production.
- Participate in the elaboration of the documentation of the processes and keep updated
- Establish the standard production rate for the new process.
- Participate in internal teams for the continuous improvement of the production process.
Education and experience:
- Technical engineering degree. Preferably mechanical or industrial organisation.
- Knowledge/experience in metal forming and cold stamping.
- Knowledge/experience in lean manufacturing & kaizen methodologies in automotive sector.
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
- Available for business trip.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!