Localization: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain).
The Maintenance Manager is responsible to implement all actions with his/her team to improve machinery performance and reduce the cost related to it.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead all activities to improve class 1 machine performance OEE/ MTBF/ MTTR (embossing/cutting, presses, assembly lines, energy) in TRS plant.
- Lead the maintenance team to reach the highest level of machinery performance and internal customer satisfaction.
- Optimize preventive frequency and content for class 1 machine based on risk analysis.
Ensure preventive fulfillment following scheduling.
- Lead actively TPM /Autonomous maintenance with production department deployment in TRS plant. Act as an expert to define AM content and define, implement, follow up spare parts strategy to improve MTBF and optimize spare parts inventory cost following Budget.
- Ensure machinery safety regulations and laws. Work to improve machinery safety and environmental impact in collaboration with the Global Maintenance Coordinator.
Education, experience and skills:
- Engineering University Education.
- Solid experience in similar position within the automotive industry (3 years minimum).
- Lean Manufacturing Knowledge & Experience (OEE management, TPM, AM, 5S, etc.).
- Solid experience in mechanical and automatic pressing presses.
- Fluent English.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
⇒ Click here to send us your CV.