1. Definition of cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored for a period of time on your device’s hard drive, at the time you access certain websites (hereinafter, the “Cookies” in the plural, and “Cookie” in the singular). Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information on browsing habits and behavior of the user or the computer from which it is connected, in order to provide personalized navigation services, and thus improve the browsing experience. the Web.
2. Type of cookies used
- On our website we use session cookies, managed by third parties. For your information:
- Session cookies are cookies that are automatically deleted when the browser is closed
- Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s device by a website that is not managed by the web where you browse, but by another entity.Specifically, we use the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to evaluate the behavior of the users of our Web, and in this way help us to improve our services, operation and user experience.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the most effective management of the advertising spaces available on the web, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made on the website.
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access Web Parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing and storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound.The cookies will be used exclusively for the purposes indicated in this Cookies Policy.
3. Disable cookies
- Although cookies are not essential to surf the Web, if you enable them you will enjoy a better user experience. You can modify the configuration options of your browser to delete or block them, but if you do, it is possible that some services or functionalities may not work properly.
Select the browser you want more information on how to disable cookies:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_US
4. Identification of cookies
- Third party cookies: Provider:
Name of the cookie: _ga _gat __utma __utmt __utmb __utmc __utmz __utmv.