Localization: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain)
The Controller Junior will support the Corporate Controller Manager in his functions. Moreover, he/she will collaborate in the monitoring of the correct application of the internal control procedures and policies of the Group.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Active participation in Internal Control system.
- Cost analysis and budget monitoring.
- Participation in Period End Closing activities.
- Development of ad-hoc reports for the different business areas.
- Propose actions to reduce costs.
Education, experience and skills:
- Engineering University Education and/or Bachelor´s degree in accounting or business administration.
- Previous experience in SAP system will be as well desirable.
- Advanced level in English used in professional environment.
- Analytical thinking.
If you think you are a committed and passionate person with everything you do,
if you like working as a team, you are proactive and flexible,
if you are respectful with people and their integrity,
you are the person we are looking for!
⇒ Click here to send us your CV.